My dear all..
It has been a veryyyyyyyyyy Looooooooooongg BREAK! So many changes and so very busy days were driving me crazy and I did not get time to sit down and write something for the blog for quiet a long time. I have missed blogging as much as I missed my free time. I started working again and get to sit down and relax only during weekends after clearing all those weekend chores at home. But this time, I thought I will post something for the blog which have got many more followers even after it became idle due to my busy schedule.
We have put the now 4 year old little Jebu to a full time Child care. She eats her breakfast, Lunch and evening snacks from her child care itself and so I badly miss all the motivation this hungry toddler used to give me before I started working again.
I do not get time to experiment much now a days and the Menu is the same for us for almost every week. One Sambar, One chicken curry, One Kadala(Chick pea) curry will be enough for us to run the week days…
Sending much love to all who stayed and a big HI!! to all who came in to this humble blog!!
So, this one recipe here is for a quick and easy veggie Stir-fry, which is really good to go with hot soft rotis, Bread or even fried rice.
Let us check the ingredients now:
- Mixed Veggies of your choice-2 cups(chopped to bite sized pieces)
- Garlic-3 cloves
- Green Chilli-1 Medium
- Quail eggs- 5 or 6-Hard boiled.
- Tomato Ketchup- 1 tbsp or less.
- Soy Sauce-1 tsp
- Chili Sauce-1 tsp(optional)
- A pinch of sugar.
- Oil- to saute.
- Ground pepper.
And this is how you get it done.
- Slice the veggies of your choice. I have used carrots, bell pepper, Onion and Broccoli here. Make sure that the slices are bite sized.
- Steam cook the veggies for 2 to 3 minutes in a steamer. Hard Boil the quail eggs and Keep aside.
- Finely chop Garlic and green chilli and keep aside.
- In a wok, heat some oil and add a pinch of sugar. let it caramelize.
- Add the chopped garlic and green chilli.
- Add the soy sauce, tomato ketchup and chilli sauce.
- Add all the half cooked veggies to the wok and keep stirring until the sauce coats the veggies very well.
cover and cook until the veggies are soft enough. Finally, stir-fry for a minute again on high flame.
- Add the quail eggs followed by a dash of pepper.
the stir-fry is ready to serve!
The picture below was clicked by my little one to help her Amma! And I think it is the most tempting pic of the stir-fry posted here! 🙂