Yes! As we know, it was quiet a long break. I was a little distracted by many other things that totally demanded my attention for the past two months.
Oh!! Two months.. That was quiet long, isn’t it?! ?
Never mind. Let us make it up. ?
But so many of you had questions about my existence as soon as I stopped blogging even though it was for two months. A TIGHT HUG and a BIG THANK YOU to all who were bothered about my absence. Your love made me come back here the sooner I could.?
And, here is the easy recipe of de-eeeliocious cutlets to make your weekends even more lovely.
You will need all the below ingredients for making about six to seven cutlets:
- Boiled potato- 1, Big
- Mixed veggies- 1/2 cup, Optional
- Bread crumbs- from 4 slices
- Egg- 1
- Onion-1, Finely chopped.
- Green chilli- 1, Finely chopped
- Garam masala- 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar- a pinch.
- Oil for frying
- Cooked and minced meat, chicken,fish or any other meat- 1/2 cup( for meat cutlet lovers)
Let us see how to get it done:
- Mash the boiled potatoes coarsely.
- Saute the mixed veggies of your choice with little turmeric powder and salt. Let it be a little crunchy.
- Add the chopped onions, mashed potatoes, green chilli, sauteed veggies and pulled or minced meat, salt, pepper, garam masala all together in a bowl. Mix very well with your hand.
- Make lemon sized balls and flatten a little to make patties.
- Beat the egg with a pinch of sugar.
- Dip the patties in the beaten egg and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry until golden brown.
- Serve the cutlet hot with sliced onion and any condiment of your choice.
Love you all for your support!